Friday, March 8, 2013

All about GOONG 1.5 (special) with engsub




I'm watching Goong (a.ka Pricess Hours) again in 2013! I realize that I still love the drama, especially our royal couple. I'm so happy when I heard that they still keep in touch. When I watched Goong 1.5, I thought our Crown Prince's ideal girlfriend is absolutely Yoon Eun Hye. That's just like when Prince Shin confessed to Chae-kyung through TV screen but Chae-kyung didn't believe in Shin's words. And Joo Ji Hoon also said that he was the one who get closeto YEH first. I don't know what will happen in the future but Goong is best drama I've ever seen and Royal couple is best couple forever!!!!  I miss them so much and I've broken heart when I see their news which get all my hopes up n down at same time. Wish they were married Hyoonie hwaiting~


  Goong 1.5 Specia 

                              ( Credit: Trans and subs by moor)










2 comments:

  1. me too! i rewatched it for the third time now i guess. i wait every few year to start forgetting so i can enjoy it again. how crazy. i just love their chemistry. i've watched lots of drama that has cold lead character but none has perform as cool and natural as joo jihoon. I'm in love ... again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you. I had been watching a lot of korean dramas after Goong but I realized that Goong was the only korean drama which touched my heart so deeply. Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete